*sigh 1 juta kali*

Ane... tengkar... sama... sahabat... HUAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! -ditempeleng coz lebay ga ketulungan-

Ugh... untuk lebih jelasnya, inilah kutipan (lagi) dari chatting-an kami...

----------------

08:51 Meru
used to be being hatred
it's me
through my sensitive heart
i now know

08:52 Suzu
what??

08:52 Meru
that friend is not always with me
silence, ignorance, hatred, revenge to me

08:53 Suzu
me?

08:53 Meru
i always get it

08:53 Suzu
yeah, I know that, but what's the reason?

08:53 Meru
whatever fates tel me

08:53 Suzu
what?

08:54 Meru
they led me to the deepest, dark, silence, miserable ground
where there's no anything that could make me happy

08:54 Suzu
tell me.... or thus I won't be know what make you hate me...

08:54 Meru
i hate to be your everything
i hate to be myself
i thought i had to discuss this with everyone
thus i could get even better friends with me

08:55 Suzu
what?! why?! it's not like you that i know this long! how could you say a thing like that?!

08:56 Meru
it's being watched by me form GUARDIAN

08:56 Suzu
what?
could you... explain it?

08:56 Meru
everybody led to their on happiness
someday i could throw away all my burden

08:57 Suzu
what do you mean? i still don't get it

08:57 Meru
i would be the most miserable 'king' in this lofe
i joined that because i wanna preach happiness, funny, and friends...
they were all hate me
i have decided something
i would never have this until the end

08:58 Suzu
how can you say that they hate you? nobody hates you there.

08:59 Meru
you don't know about that!
you always see it through your ownself!
nobody told you that they never agree about the position of KING that watch ROYAL GARDEN and CLASS ROOM!!
they are arrogant!
if so, it's better for me if i get out and give up my position!

09:01 Suzu
Why don't you tell them?
and how could you know that they think of you in that way?

09:02 Meru
i can't stand it anymore!
they would never know!
I HATE YOU AND YOU ALL!
I HATE YOU AND YOU ALL!

09:14 Meru is offline.

----------------

Huhuhuhu.... ane harus gimana..... ane post terus permintaan maaf ke wall-nya, tapi diapus terus *hiksu* silakan lihat status saya yang amat puanjang itu... *mojok*

ANE HARUS GIMANA HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! TTATT -digampar coz lebay ga ketulungan (lagi)-